Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Thursday, November 6, 2014

What's in My Hospital Bag?




Ok mommas! I figured now is a good time to share what I've packed up for my munchkin and I during our stay in the hospital. If you have any tips or suggestions PLEASE let me know. 

Me:
small duffle bag filled with:
buttoned down pajamas (for easy breast feeding access)
nursing bra
soft slipper socks
a few pairs of granny panties :-)
go home outfit
toiletries
nipple pads
nipple cream
curling iron and brush
makeup
flip flops for shower
towel, soap, washcloth
phone (with my bible app of course)
chargers
water bottle
cash
snacks

Hubby
clothes
toiletries
go pro
camera
phone
snacks
chargers
cash

Baby
A couple take home outfits
diapers
wipes
swaddles
boppy
burp cloths
mittens

I'd like to get gifts for the nurses and doctor....any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I never thought to bring the boppy with me to the hospital, maybe I'll do that whenever the next time is lol! Maybe you can get the nurses and staff giftcards or something small like that.

    ReplyDelete