Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bump Update: K's 36 Weeks! Hello 9th Month!



How far along? 36 Weeks! I'm officially 9 months pregnant! Only a few weeks left til we get to meet our little girl :)


Baby Is the size of: A honeydew

Sleep: Although I wake up almost every hour to pee, I am sleeping like a rock in between and I'm no longer sick so it has been wonderful!

Miss Anything?
Not anymore... I am really embracing this last 4 weeks (that's of course if she is on time). All those things I have been missing  like sushi, wine, being physically active, etc will all be back in my life before I know it. But my daughter will only be in my belly for a little while longer and I know I will miss her dancing around and seeing my baby bump.

Anything making you nauseous: Only when my acid reflux acts up but my medicine has been helping a ton!

Have a bump yet? Yes! She's getting so big!!!

Gender : Our sweet baby girl.

Belly Button in or out? Half in/ Half out.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on... I should really take them off since I know I am not supposed to wear them to the hospital.

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!!! I've gotten over my funk and I am enjoying life right now, especially now that I am working from home and able to stay comfy all day and avoid my 3 hour daily commute.


Total weight gain/loss: 28 lbs. I'll find out if I gained anymore at my appt tomorrow.


Maternity clothes? Yes, although this week I have been living in sweat pants and tanks. It has been glorious!

Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet.

Exercise of the week: Walking & stretching 


Happiest moment this week: Hubby & I made SO much progress this week!! Baby girl's nursery is just about done. Just have to hang some prints & her name on the walls. It is amazing to walk into that room knowing that we will soon see our little one in there. It's by far my favorite room in our house.

Movement: All day long!

Food cravings: Water, water, water.

Labor Signs: No real labor signs, just Braxton hicks.

Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil

Looking forward to: My sister having her baby!!! I am dying to meet little Noa and cannot wait til she makes her arrival! She is one lucky lady to have such an amazing family to welcome her home. I am betting on November 6th or the 8th for her birthday!! We shall see!


XO Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment