Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bump Update: K's 38 Weeks!




How far along? 38 weeks! Weeks 37 & 38 have been crazy and so much has happened that  I completely missed my bump update last week. I cannot believe we are in the homestretch now and baby girl can literally come ANY DAY!! I am so anxious to meet her and kiss her all over!


Baby Is the size of: A pumpkin :) My doctor predicts she is about 7.5 lbs. We shall see!

Sleep: I sleep well mostly, but I have been experiencing some pregnancy induced carpal tunnel symptoms which are really uncomfortable at night and disappear during the day. I pee one hundred times a night and I've been waking up randomly around 5:30am and staying up for about an hour just daydreaming about my little one. 

Miss Anything? Nope. Everything I could possibly miss will be back in my life in no time and I am enjoying these final days of pregnancy so much! 

Anything making you nauseous: Only when my acid reflux acts up but my medicine has been helping a ton!

Have a bump yet? Yes, and it is so low now. Getting heavier and heavier every day. 
Gender : Our sweet baby girl.

Belly Button in or out? Half in/ Half out.

Wedding rings on or off? Off and it feels so weird. I didn't want to risk keeping them on in the hospital and being asked to take them off and losing them. I cannot wait to put them back on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! I'm exhausted though. Mostly I am just so excited to meet our baby!!!

Total weight gain/loss: 35 lbs and I am eating more than ever. Now that my belly has dropped I guess my stomach has more room for all the goodies I've been munching on.
Maternity clothes? Mostly comfy clothes like my hubby's sweats :) I work from home now so I am lounging all day.
Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet.

Exercise of the week: Walking this baby out!!

Happiest moment this week: I HAVE A NEW NEICE!!!!! And oh my goodness, she is so dreamy!! Little Noa Lily stole my heart the second I saw her. My sister gave me the honor of being with her while she delivered and it was such a beautiful & surreal experience especially now that I am pregnant and will be going through it myself soon. She was so graceful and strong through the whole 12 hours. It was such a miracle and gift from God. Truly one of the most incredible moments of my life. Noa came out so calm and sweet. She is absolutely gorgeous and takes after her momma and big brother Tatum so much! I adore her and cannot wait to give her a little playmate soon. 

Movement: All day long and it hurts sometimes now but I still love it!

Food cravings: Water, water, water.
Labor Signs: I had some aggressive braxton hicks which landed me back in labor & delivery for monitoring, but baby girl is happy and doing well! Apparently she is really low and things seem to be progressing so we will see when she decides to make her appearance. 

Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil. I basically bathe in it now lol.
Looking forward to: Meeting our little girl! Come on Baby Pete!!!

XO Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment