Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Friday, October 31, 2014

Bump Update: T's 38 & 5 days ! Ooops again! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!






                                               HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
I am so grateful that I made it this far. I was so hoping that I wouldn't be confined to a hospital room on Halloween and miss out on having such a fun day with my kiddies. Yay! This pregnancy has been so amazing and such a huge blessing. I CANNOT wait to meet my daughter. I'm so ready! Thank you, Jesus.

How far along? 38 and 5 days! Oops again!!

Baby Is the size of: according to babycenter.com probably about 6lbs 8 oz. lbs and measures over 19 1/2in.
 
 Sleep: still not sleeping great and for some reason, my body wants to be up for the day at 4am.

Miss Anything? sleep! eating anything! wearing most of the clothes that are in my closet!

Have a bump yet? oh yea
 
Gender : a beautiful girl

Belly Button in or out? in/out

Wedding rings on or off? on!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Though I have been getting really annoyed by people constantly asking "No baby yet?!" I think it's just my hormones. 
Total weight gain/loss: 37.5 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yup! 
Stretch marks? From my previous pregnancies

Exercise of the week: This last month I am taking it easy with walks and stretching

Happiest moment this week: I absolutely love any alone time I can get with my husband. My amazing sister took my kiddies apple picking for the day and my hubby and I grabbed a yummy lunch and did some shopping. It was so nice to just be with him and chat since he usually works such long hours during the week and I'm pretty much dead by 9pm each night. lol

Movement: All day and night, especially at night.

Food cravings: Not too many cravings. I've been snacking on sliced apples with peanut butter a lot. I've been loving sweets lately too. 

Labor Signs: Just tons of Braxton Hicks, some mild cramping. 
Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil and Vitamin E oil.

Looking forward to: Parties and parades at my kiddie's school AND trick or treating! I love spending time with my kids and doing fun stuff!
XO Tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment