Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bump Update: K's 32 Weeks!


How far along? 32 Weeks! Hello 8 Months! :)

Baby Is the size of: Squash  

Sleep: I slept all day yesterday due to a Monday evening labor & delivery visit  at the hospital that drained me of all of my energy. My body definitely needed the rest.
Miss Anything? I'm beginning to feel a lot of pressure amongst other things so now I missing just everyday movements, like walking, that didn't cause discomfort.
 
Anything making you nauseous: Reclining at any angle. My uterus is laying on my major arterie whenever I recline at all so I have to either sit completely straight up & down or lay on my left side.  

Have a bump yet? Yes! And it wiggles a lot lol

Gender : Our sweet baby girl.

Belly Button in or out? Half in/ Half out.

Wedding rings on or off? On but I may take them off soon since I won't be able to wear them in the hospital. They haven't tightened yet but I don't want to risk it.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Exhausted. We are being so productive now but there have been some unexpected hiccups along the way that are draining me. As happy as I am to see things coming together, like the nursery and baby products, I am worried that my body isn't going to allow me to do too much for much longer.

Total weight gain/loss: 25lbs gained. 
Maternity clothes? Yes! I bought a few pairs of jeans and some oversized cardigans.
Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet.

Exercise of the week: This week has been slow and will be until I see my doctor Friday for further instruction.

Happiest moment this week: our nursery renovations are almost complete!! Our built-ins are just about done, her closet  shelving is in, and her room is repainted a beautiful shade of grey!! Everything will be 100% complete tomorrow and we will start assembling furniture this weekend!

Movement: All day long!

Food cravings: water! Although my one gallon a day still isn't enough! My body needs more so I will need up to my intake.
 
Labor Signs: I wish I could say none. I really want my baby girl to stay put til atleast 39 weeks, but I may not have a choice. I was sent to labor & delivery on Monday due to some cramping which turned out to be uterine irritability contractions. They were coming too often and causing discomfort so I was pumped up with fluids and monitored for hours. Since I wasn't dialating (THANK GOD), they sent me home with some instructions but unfortunately they are only getting more consistent. I am staying hydrated and resting as much as possible until I  see my doctor later this week. Hopefully we can keep them at bay and keep this little one tucked away for a while. I'm feeling a lot more pressure now, too. Fortunately these types of contractions don't always mean there is a higher risk for early labor but they can lead to it so I will do whatever it takes to keep my baby girl in my belly until she is full term.  

Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil & my new book "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth"

Looking forward to: The nursery being completed! Once that's done and my hospital bag is packed, I will feel a lot more at ease.

XO Krista

1 comment:

  1. Get as much rest as possible and try not to do so much. Hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete