Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bump Update: K's 31 Weeks!


How far along? 31 Weeks!

Baby Is the size of: A pineapple and I can totally tell!  

Sleep: Tossing & turning non-stop. Once I am up, I am UP! There is no sleep beyond 7am anymore.
 
Miss Anything? SLEEP
Anything making you nauseous: Just about everything is causing me acid reflux these days. I'm eating much smaller meals to try to combat it.

Have a bump yet? Yes!
Gender : Our sweet baby girl.

Belly Button in or out? Half in/ Half out.

Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & sleepy. Things are getting really exciting now that our home is full with baby stuff! A contractor is working on some nursery renovations today and I am so excited to get in there and put up some of the pieces we now have.
Total weight gain/loss: 23lbs gained. My appetite is definitely getting bigger and eating more small meals is becoming a struggle but I have to keep my acid reflux under control.
Maternity clothes? Yes, it feels so good to be in jeans again.
Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet.
Exercise of the week: 2+ mile walks daily
Happiest moment this week: Our baby shower!!!! I can't even begin to describe how absolutely amazing it was! My sister, mom & mother-in-law put together the most incredible celebration and all of our loved ones showered us with so much love. I walked around soaking in every single perfect detail and just sat in awe by the amount of support we have. I am so happy that my husband & I decided to have a joint shower because it meant the world to us to share in our first chapter of parenthood together. We are so thankful & blessed to have so many amazing people in our lives.
Movement: All day long!

Food cravings: I probably drink a gallon of water a day. It is my number 1 craving for sure.
Labor Signs: None yet.
Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil & my new book "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth"
Looking forward to: My husband is an insanely hard work and I have so much respect for his work ethic. He has been working non-stop 6 days a week for what feels like a million hours a day. He's finally going to get a little breather and I can't wait to have just a few extra hours with him this week! We a family bday celebration tonight, our hospital tour this weekend and our beautiful neice's birthday party on Saturday! Bring on some serious hubby & family time :)
XO Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment