Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bump Update: K's 33 weeks!



How far along? 33 Weeks! 

Baby Is the size of: A pineapple which would make her slightly more than 4 lbs and longer than 17 inches (although I swear she's about 3 ft now!)

Sleep: Better this week than last, thankfully. 

Miss Anything? Just physical activity. Due to some of my symptoms I have to take it easy, but I'm still managing to get stuff done. We still have quite the to-do list so my little one better be tucked away in my belly for a while. 
Anything making you nauseous: No foods, just my positioning due to the way my uterus is leaning on my major artery. I just have to watch the way I sit and lay down. 

Have a bump yet? Yes! And I get paranoid that people are watching it jump around when I am in work meetings. It's so weird/amazing! I especially love baby hiccups :) 

Gender : Our sweet baby girl.

Belly Button in or out? Half in/ Half out.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier this week, not as exhausted.  Definitely feeling discomfort still but I am really trying to focus on the fact that this is the last phase of the most beautiful experience of my life. 

Total weight gain/loss: 25lbs gained.  


Maternity clothes? Yup! And I am on the look out for a dress for an upcoming wedding this weekend. Things just aren't making it over the bump anymore. 


Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet.

Exercise of the week: I've been able to continue my walks this week although I do get a little crampy from time to time and have to sit down. I also am only walking about 1.5 miles as opposed to 3. 

Happiest moment this week: My dad came home and surprised our family, and while he was here he stopped by our house to see our renovations. While my mom and I went to pick up breakfast, he and my hubby surprised me by setting up the crib, stroller and pack & play! It was such a wonderful surprise and I love that the two leading men in my life took the time to do something together that was so special for our growing family. And they had so much fun. Hubby & I also did some shopping and starting putting up decor. It's really coming together!! 

Movement: All day long!

Food cravings: Water, water, water. 
Labor Signs: Still dealing with my irritable uterus and these mild contractions. Fortunately no other labor signs and the doctors are being optimistic. 

Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil 

Looking forward to: Going out of town this weekend for a wedding with my hubby and two of our dear friends! This will be our last weekend away before our little one arrives, so I am looking forward to spending some time with my love. 

XO Krista

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited, can't wait to meet the little one. Can she be Kellen's sister until we decide to have another one lol??

    ReplyDelete