Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Friday, October 17, 2014

Bump Update: T's 36 Weeks (since last Sunday oops!)



 
I quickly took this pic after Bible Study right before I ran around all day getting prepared for baby!




How far along? 36 Weeks (....and 5 days oops!) Hello 9 Months!It has been such a busy week and a half for me. I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off playing taxi cab driver for my kiddies, cooking & cooking & cooking, cleaning & cleaning & cleaning, tons of laundry, and shopping like crazy to get ready for baby!

Baby Is the size of: a head of lettuce

 Sleep: Not so great. A lot of tossing and turning, bathroom trips, etc

Miss Anything? I really miss my tiny, flat tummy and being able to wear pretty much anything. I am excited to to go through a total body transformation post partum. I plan to hit the gym hard and hopefully look better than ever!
Anything making you nauseous: still refuse to try spaghetti

 
Have a bump yet? Yes!
Gender : A beautiful baby girl

Belly Button in or out? Half in/ Half out.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Just getting tired more often.
Total weight gain/loss: 35 lbs.


Maternity clothes? Yes. Some days I wear maternity clothes and some days I wear my regular clothes.


Stretch marks? From my previous pregnancies

Exercise of the week: This last month I am taking it easy with walks and stretching

Happiest moment this week: I was able to see my little munchkin via ultrasound to see her position. I never thought I'd be able to see her one last time before I can actually meet her. It was so amazing to see her finger nails and cute round head and watch her hands moving. I CANNOT wait to meet her!

Movement: All day and night

Food cravings: lots of water
Labor Signs: Just tons of Braxton Hicks

Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil and Vitamin E oil.

Looking forward to: My amazing girlfriends are planning to take me out to brunch this weekend as my last ladies outing before my little ballerina arrives. They are soooooo sweet! I can't wait for some delicious food and girl chat!

XO Tierra

1 comment: