Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

T's 35 Weeks!


 
What a beautiful day pumpkin picking with such awesome kids and their amazing mommas!




How far along? 35 Weeks!! We're reaching the home stretch!

Baby Is the size of: a honey dew melon

Sleep: It's been OK. These past couple days I've noticed sleeping flat on one side makes it harder to breathe normal. So I've been sleeping on an incline and it's not so fun.
Miss Anything? comfortable sleep and eating anything I want! I'm requesting wine, sushi,  and a venti sized caramel macchiatto while I'm in the hospital.

Anything making you nauseous: still refusing spaghetti :-)
 
Have a bump yet? Yes!
Gender : A girl! Again, I keep hearing that it looks like I'm having a boy. SOOOOO ANNOYING!! I asked my OBGYN if it's true or a myth that how you carry determines the sex. She says "it's definitely a pregnancy myth. If the ultrasound tech had any doubts at all she would have told you of any doubts."

Belly Button in or out? Half in/ Half out.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I am just happy to be alive and to be a mommy to my babies and a wife to my wonderful hubby. Life is pretty great!

Total weight gain/loss: 37 lbs gained

Maternity clothes? Yes sometimes. I'm loving this fall weather! I'm enjoying wearing jeans and sweaters.
 
Stretch marks? Some from my previous pregnancies.
Exercise of the week:  Body Pump and tons of walking and stretching
 
Happiest moment this week: A bunch of my girlfriends and our kids went pumpkin picking at our local farm and had sooooo much fun all day! It was an awesome day.


Movement: All day and a ton at night

Food cravings: San Pellegrino water. I like to add fruit to it as well....yum!
Labor Signs: Just a bunch of pressure and Braxton Hicks.
Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil & Vitamin E Oil. I'm also loving these linen maternity pants I purchased from Old Navy's clearance section for $10 each! So comfortable!!!!
Looking forward to: Bible study this Friday. I truly enjoy being in the Lord's house and studying His word with some pretty awesome women (especially my dear good friend who has started joining me!). It has definitely changed my outlook on this thing called life. 


XO Tierra!

No comments:

Post a Comment