Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Friday, October 24, 2014

Bump Update: T's 37 Weeks! 3 weeks to go!






How far along? 37 weeks (and 5 days)!!!

Baby Is the size of: probably about 6 1/3 lbs and measures over 19 in
 
 Sleep: sleep? what sleep?

Miss Anything? sleep! eating anything! wearing most of the clothes that are in my closet!

Have a bump yet? oh yea
 
Gender : a beautiful girl

Belly Button in or out? in/out

Wedding rings on or off? on!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I have no room in my life to be unhappy or unsatisfied, etc etc. Every day is a blessing that I do not take for granted.
 
Total weight gain/loss: 36 lbs

Maternity clothes? some days. Target has a sale on sweaters right now by the way. BOGO 50% off!

Stretch marks? From my previous pregnancies

Exercise of the week: This last month I am taking it easy with walks and stretching

Happiest moment this week: I had a great brunch with my girlfriends. It was so nice to take some time for myself an just enjoy some girl chat and delicious food!


Movement: All day and night

Food cravings: lots of water, peanut butter, fruit/veggie/flax seed smoothies
Labor Signs: Just tons of Braxton Hicks, some mild cramping. These last couple days have been painful here and there though. Lots of walking causes pain in my lower abdomen. Yesterday, I guess you can say I was "nesting". I cleaned the house from top to bottom, washed and folded 5 loads of laundry, washed and blew out my hair, painted my nails, cooked, cleaned again, etc etc. Today, I am paying for it.

Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil and Vitamin E oil.

Looking forward to: Having this baby!!! These last few weeks are dragging, but I'm enjoying every minute.

XO Tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment