Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bump Update! K's 28 Weeks!



How far along? 28 Weeks!! HELLO 3rd TRIMESTER! I cannot believe I am saying that! The first two trimesters flew by so quickly and I am thrilled that this is the last & final trimester before we meet our little girl. I am already so in love with her. I worry that once she is no longer inside my belly, I will wish she was just so I can keep her all to myself and protect her for a little while longer. But I am anxious to meet this little person who will change my life forever. 

Baby Is the size of:an Eggplant. By the way she moves, you would think she was the size of a watermelon already. I don't know how it's possible that she can get any bigger and still fit in my belly, but I will soon find out. 

Sleep: Not so great anymore. It's starting to get more and more uncomfortable. I get a little light-headed in certain positions now & my left side is so sore by the middle of the night. Plus, I am constantly peeing or waking up thirsty so it's been interesting. I am allowing myself to nap during the day, and luckily my little Ollie boy is the best cuddle partner ever so he's been keeping me company. 

Miss Anything? Hot tea! I am on a strict no caffeine diet, so decaf isn't even an option. Now that the weather is cooler, all I want is to wrap myself in a sweater and sip on my favorite cup of green tea. I guess I'll be sticking to hot apple cider this fall. 

Anything making you nauseous: I've been watching my intake of spicy foods every since I had an extreme case of chest pain last week. I don't believe it is my acid reflux since I've been through it before and doctors ruled it out last time. However,I'll try  anything to avoid the absolute terrifying pain I went through. 

Have a bump yet? Yes! And I went through a growth spurt this week. I was a little achy and extra sleepy for a few days and when I woke up on Sunday my bump had grown noticeably! Such a cool experience. 

Gender : Our sweet baby girl. 

Belly Button in or out? Half in/ Half out. 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but sleepy. 

Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs & growing. I'll find out for sure tomorrow when I go in for my glucose test. Wish me luck! 

Maternity clothes? leggings, over-sized tanks and dresses. I'll be doing a little maternity shopping this weekend.  

Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet. 

Exercise of the week: 2+ mile walks daily 


Happiest moment this week: Our new carpet is in!!!! And now we can officially start putting up nursery decor. My hubby and I also took our furbaby to this amazing dog park over the weekend, and I just get so much joy out of spending time with our little family. It was just a nice afternoon with me and my two favorite boys :) 

Movement: Yes and I can feel it on both sides at the same time now which is so weird! It's especially funny when she kicks out my belly button. I adore this stage.  

Food cravings: None this week, although my hubby just bought some cookies 'n cream ice cream and it is calling my name! But, of course, I am banned from chocolate. 

Labor Signs: No

Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil. 

Looking forward to: Spending time with one of our favorite couples in the world this weekend! I don't get to see my bestie too often so I am thrilled that I get to see her face on Sunday!!! It's going to be such a wonderful feel-good day. Just what the doctor ordered! 

XO Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment