Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bump Update : T's 31 & 32 Weeks!!






                  (that's me the week I started my new workout routine. I'm loving it!)
How far along? 31 & 32 Weeks!! Why are these weeks going by so fast? Sorry! It has been quite a busy couple weeks with the kid's going back to school and trying to get back into the groove of things. I've been so busy cleaning and organizing my home, I've had little time to blog.
Time is flying!  I am excited that it brings me one week closer to meeting my new little blessing, but I still want to slowly take in each moment with my babies and this amazing pregnancy journey.

Baby Is the size of: She is definitely growing! Mama is dancing, exercising, kicking, and punching morning, noon, and night. I absolutely LOVE it! I especially enjoy seeing my children's eyes light up when they see my belly wave like the ocean.

Sleep: It's not so bad. I'm starting to get a little more comfortable. My bathroom trips have increased though. I like to think it's God's way of preparing me for the many sleepless nights I will be experiencing soon enough. 

Miss Anything? I miss the things I took for granted when I wasn't pregnant. Like bending down, eating and drinking what I pleased without having to check the ingredient labels, going on fun amusement park rides with my kids, etc.

Anything making you nauseous: Not sure if spaghetti still would, but I'm not willing to take that chance!
 
Have a bump yet? Yup! I can't even count how many people have asked me "are you sure you're not having twins?" UGH!

 Gender : GIRL!!! Though many people like to play ultra sound tech and tell me I'm having a boy. Does it really matter how you're carrying?

Belly Button in or out? Half in/ Half out. 

Wedding rings on or off? On. I thought I lost it the other day and I went crazy searching everywhere! I feel so lost without it.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and Thankful

Total weight gain/loss: 30 lbs

Maternity clothes?: Actually, for the first time ever I purchased maternity jeans and 2 shirts from H&M. They're actually pretty cute! As much as I'd love to wear dresses for the rest of my pregnancy, I need to come to reality that the weather is changing and jeans are a definite must!

Stretch marks? The same ones from my other pregnancies.

Exercise of the week: Started a new routine that I'm loving!
Monday- full body Body Pump strength training class, walk 2 miles
Tuesday- Leg Day and elliptical for a mile, walk for a mile
Wednesday- arm, back, shoulder, chest day. elliptical one mile, walk one mile
Thursday- Full body Body Pump strength training class, walk 2 miles
Friday- walk 2 miles
Saturday & Sunday- yoga and 2 mile walks


Happiest moment this week: I've started a new 8 week bible study session that I am LOVING! 

Movement: Tons! Mama is a dancer.

Food cravings: I've been wanting sweets a little more this past week.

Labor Signs: No. Just a lot of Braxton Hicks.


Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil and aloe gel

Looking forward to: A lot. I look forward to every day that I get to spend with my family. I look forward to the evenings and the mornings when I'm relaxing and I really get to feel little mama dancing in my belly. I look forward to watching my kids play their sports, I am so proud of them. I look forward to my daily private time I have with the Lord. I look forward to my workouts every day. I look forward to my walks with my furbaby Cruz. I look forward to my husband coming home every evening from work. 
This week I plan to get a bunch of my baby shopping done which should be fun. Now, I look forward to my new bible study class.  


XO Tierra :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment