Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bump Update! K's 29 Weeks!



How far along? 29 weeks!  

Baby Is the size of: Acorn Squash. According to my Bump app, she is 2.5 - 3.8 lbs by now. I won't have an actual growth scan unless my doctor thinks it's medically necessary so I'm basing my daughter's size on veggies & fruit from here on out! 

Sleep: From peeing every few hours to waking up insanely thirsty, sleep hasn't been so great. Plus, I am pretty sure we are going through a growth spurt at the moment since I am experiencing round ligament pain and exhaustion. 

Miss Anything? Hot tea. I could totally use a dose of caffeine right about now.  

Anything making you nauseous: Spicy foods and big meals are causing major acid reflux so I am going to try to eat small meals throughout the day and limit my intake of any foods that have an extra kick. 

Have a bump yet? Yes! And I can't see over my belly in the shower which makes things interesting. 

Gender : Our sweet baby girl. 

Belly Button in or out? Half in/ Half out. 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but overwhelmed. I'll talk about this in my next post. 

Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs. I am shocked I didn't gain 10 lbs between my 24 week and 28 week appointment, but somehow I didn't. I definitely grew and have been eating more than enough for the both of us. 

Maternity clothes? YES! I bought a pair of maternity pants from Target and they are my new favorite item! I will wear them daily if I can. 

Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet. 

Exercise of the week: 2+ mile walks daily 


Happiest moment this week: On Sunday we spent the day at this gorgeous park in Bucks County with two of our dearest friends. They were gracious enough to snap some gorgeous photos of our little growing family so that we can document this amazing time in our lives. I have only seen a few sneak peeks so far but we are over the moon with how they turned out! I am so thankful to have these two in my life and can't imagine sharing such an intimate & special moment with anyone else. The afternoon was stress-free, natural, and joyous. I can't wait to see the rest of the images! 

Movement: All the time. I am pretty sure she changed positions completely the other night since my tummy did a tumble that it has never done before. It feels so amazing! 

Food cravings: FRUIT!! 

Labor Signs: No, but I did experience a few braxton hicks contractions after some serious cleaning the other day. But they quickly went away.

Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil & my new maternity pants! 

Looking forward to: I have a date on Friday with one of my bestest friends who I haven't seen in months due to all of the craziness in my life right now and her demanding nursing school schedule. I love her to pieces & we are long overdue for some catching up! She is just one of those people who you can't help but want to be around and I admire her so much.  I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HER FACE!!! 



XO Krista 

1 comment: