Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Summer, don't go!

Oh summer, you were so good to us. Does anyone else feel like summer came and went with a blink of an eye? Why do the days seem to fly by? If I could only have just a few more weeks with my babies without crazy schedules and homework. Well, hey at least we had an amazing summer together! It's time I stop my whining and look forward to making this school year just as amazing. Plus, in just 2 short months we will be welcoming another little blessing into our family. So yeah, we are going to have one incredible year.
Here's bits and pieces of our summer in pictures.......
















 XO Tierra

1 comment:

  1. Yea, it seemed like summer flew by so fast, I didn't get any funnel cake lol! Looks like you guys had a great summer!

    ReplyDelete