Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bump Update: K's 30 Weeks!

10 Weeks to Go!!

I'm a little late with this post so I had to improvise and take a photo in my work's restroom. Classy, I know :) 
How far along? 30 Weeks (+ a few days)

Baby Is the size of: Cucumber! 2.5-3.8 lbs. And I can totally feel her growing. Little momma is getting big! 

Sleep: I am constantly up for bathroom breaks and have been getting up earlier and earlier everyday. My 5:30am ballerina alarm clock was so lovely on a Saturday morning... NOT.

Miss Anything? SLEEP

Anything making you nauseous: Overeating. I have to be careful because even if I don't feel full right away, about an hour later I am so full that my belly gets hard and stays that way for hours which is very uncomfortable. Plus my acid reflux is really kicking in. 

Have a bump yet? Yes!

Gender : Our sweet baby girl. 

Belly Button in or out? Half in/ Half out. 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! I may be uncomfortable at times but I am so loving this experience. 

Total weight gain/loss: 23lbs gained. I'm 2 centimeters under the norm for my measurements but that's because our little one is sideways so my torso is measuring smaller. Once she flips, I'll measure bigger. 

Maternity clothes? Yes, and I am in love with my new maternity jeans from H&M. They are so comfy and fashionable! 

Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet. 

Exercise of the week: 2+ mile walks daily 


Happiest moment this week: Since this was supposed to be posted last week, I'll back track a bit. My happiest moment of the week was having lunch with my bestie. It was exactly what I needed during a very overwhelming time. She is so calming and always brings me back to reality. 

Movement: All day & all night. She's very active which is a blessing. 

Food cravings: WATER! 

Labor Signs: None yet. 

Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil

Looking forward to: Last week I would've been looking forward to my baby shower!! Can't wait to share all the deets on how it was! I was so excited to see all of my friends & family. I was counting down the hours :) 


XO Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment