Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

T's 33 & 34 Weeks!!!





How far along? 33 & 34 weeks! Sorry for the late post. I've been so busy planning a baby shower for my sissy (which you'll get to to see soon enough!)

 Baby Is the size of: a cantaloupe. 

 Sleep: A couple pee breaks and random tosses and turns. I get hot now more than anything. I keep a fan blowing on me all night while my poor husband has to bundle up.

Miss Anything? seeping on my belly

 Anything making you nauseous: still refuse to try spaghetti again. I made it last night for my family while I chowed down on a delish veggie white pizza.

 Have a bump yet? Yup!

 Gender : A GIRL! According to everyone else and their mom, I'm having a boy or I'm having twins Oh! And I'm due yesterday. 
 

 Belly Button in or out? in/out

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I have no reason to be moody or sad or angry. Life s such a gift that I don't take for granted. I'm so thankful each morning I wake up. Just being alive is enough to make me happy.
 
Total weight gain/loss: 30 lbs
 
Maternity clothes? I can't believe it, but yes. This is the first pregnancy where I've actually bought maternity clothes. I bought boyfriend jeans from H&M and some dresses and shirts from Target. Love!

Stretch marks? yes, from my previous pregnancies
 
Exercise of the week: my new routine that I'm loving
 
Happiest moment this week: seeing my Nana that came to visit for my sissy's baby shower. I love love love her!
Movement: a ton! morning, noon, and night. Love my little ballerina!
 
Food cravings: not so much. I just love food, lol.
 
Labor Signs: Tons of Braxton Hicks contractions especially, the night before my sissy's shower. I was up pretty late working hard to prep and set up.
Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil & vitamin e oil. 
Looking forward to: a bunch of my girlfriends and our children are planning a trip to the local farm to go pumpkin and apple picking this weekend! I can't wait!!

XO Tierra 

No comments:

Post a Comment