Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bump Update: T's 30 Weeks!

How far along? 30 weeks! The countdown is on!
 

Baby Is the size of: a head of cabbage 

Sleep: so my body alarm clock wakes me up around 2 or 3 and I'm UP. Usually lasts an hour and then I'm knocked out again.

Miss Anything? As much as I loathe fast food, especially McD's, I've been craving their fish filet sandwich. I just may break down and snag one real soon.

Anything making you nauseous: It's always been spaghetti. I haven't tried it lately out of fear of a vomit session in the bathroom. :-(

Have a bump yet? Oh yea. Oh and I was asked if I was sure I wasn't having twins by some stranger. Fun! :-/ NOTE: Never ask someone if they're pregnant, NEVER act confused when they say they are 6 months when you think they look 8, NEVER ask if they're sure they aren't having twins, NEVER say anything negative about pregnancy to a pregnant person, NEVER say "oh you poor thing, you're pregnant in the summer", NEVER ask "was this pregnancy planned?".... You're only asking for the stink eye or a well deserved slap.


Gender : Leila's getting her sister!

Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Grateful!

Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? Nope, long tanks and dresses. Looking forward to fall fashion too!
 
Stretch marks? The same ones from my previous pregnancies.
Exercise of the week: Same routine. Changing it up some though.
 
Happiest moment this week: We went to Lancaster, PA for a few days. It was such a fun little family vacay!
 
Movement: Tons, it's the best
Food cravings: Not really. I just love food lol
Labor Signs: just the Braxton Hicks
Favorite pregnancy product: Can't live without coconut oil
 
Looking forward to: As much as I'm dreading it, I'm also excited for my babies to start their new school year. They're looking forward to it. This will be Leila's first year away from me all day every day and it's killing me inside, yet I'm so happy for her.


XO TIERRA!





No comments:

Post a Comment