Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Leila's Surprise

We surprised Leila today ! 
I was so excited to purchase a baby doll and all the fun stuff that comes with it for her. She did have a baby doll when she was 2 1/2, but she was obviously too young when I found her drawing scribbles all over the doll's face and body (lol). I've been waiting for the perfect age to finally introduce her to it again. What better time than right before her baby sister is due to arrive?

I went to Target about a month ago and stocked up on the baby doll by Circo line. I wanted to make sure the doll I bought was able to get wet since I wanted to her to learn to give it a bath. So I went with the Circo Feed & Change doll.  I then purchased the Circo diaper bag set, Circo stroller, and Circo bath set. 





While Leila and I went out to the store for a few, daddy set everything up for her. When we came home she walked into her playroom and was shocked and so excited! She named her new baby Melissa and immediately wanted to take her out for a walk.  She hasn't let her out of her sight since. :-) I think she will make one amazing big sister.



(don't mind her hair, she said she looks "fancy" and doesn't need her hair done for a picture, lol)

XO Tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment