Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bump Update: K's 23 Weeks!



How far along? 23 weeks & feeling so thankful to be at this point. 
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs gained
Baby Is the size of: a grapefruit! what a little munchkin! 
Maternity clothes? I think I'm going to buy a few things this weekend. I can't button my jeans and apparently yoga pants are not appropriate work attire... who knew? ;) 
Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet. 
Exercise of the week: long walks and I may need to take up prenatal yoga for some relaxation techniques.  
Sleep: My snoogle is my new boyfriend. I've been sleeping like a baby! 
Happiest moment this week: We bought a crib!!! We opted for the Kendall crib at Pottery Barn Kids and I am so excited to put it together and see our little girl's room come to life. We felt like such parents when we bought it. Such a great feeling! And, I received the sweetest surprise for our nursery from my best friend. She is so thoughtful and it came at the best time when I needed a pick-me-up more than ever! Thank God for great friends! 
Miss Anything? deep tissue massages. I could totally use one right now but a girlfriend of mine recommended a prenatal massage so I may just have to try it out! 
Movement:Yes! According to our doctor (and the high kicks in my belly!) we have quite the active baby on our hands. I'm not sure if that means she will be active outside of the womb, but if she's anything like she is now we will have our work cut out for us!   
Food cravings:  PIZZA!
Anything making you nauseous: My crazy acid reflux has finally calmed down so I am feeling great!
Have a bump yet? Yes
Gender : A sweet baby GIRL!  
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? A flat innie-outtie 
Favorite pregnancy product: The snoogle wins again this week!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & thankful! After the day I had on Monday, I have a new outlook on life and am taking the time to slow down, relax, and de-stress. 
Looking forward to: We never got around to painting last weekend so that's on our list for this weekend. I am excited to look at a blank canvas in her nursery and get inspired. 

XO Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment