Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bump Update: K's 25 & 26 Weeks!



How far along? 25 & 26 Weeks! Whoops! With all of the baby sprinkle planning for my sissy, I totally missed my 25 week update. So now you get two for one! 
Baby Is the size of: a head of lettuce 
Sleep: Baby Pete has dance parties in the middle of the night but it doesn't really affect my sleeping. Hubby is sick right now, so he is sleeping in another room to keep the germs away... I'm not enjoying that too much. Miss my hubby :( 
Miss Anything? Champagne! I created a "momosa bar" for my sister's sprinkle and all I really wanted was some bubbly instead of sparking cider.
Anything making you nauseous: Not anymore :) 
Have a bump yet? Yes! I am getting tons of questions from strangers now about when the baby is due. People should really be careful about asking if a woman is pregnant.  I don't mind since I actually am, but what if I had just gained weight, just had my baby, lost a baby or have been trying to conceive for a long time. You just never know. 
Gender : A sweet baby GIRL!  
Belly Button in or out? Half in/ Half out. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy & blessed. 
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs & growing. 
Maternity clothes? I bought two maternity dresses but ended up returning them cause I found they made me feel even larger. So back to flowy dresses and tops with leggings.
Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet. 
Exercise of the week: 2+ mile walks daily. 1 mile at lunch time (if I can)  and over 1 mile at night. 
Happiest moment this week: My sissy's Baby Sprinkle!!! What a success! It was so much fun & such hard work but worth it all! I can't wait to share the details with you this week. 
Movement:Lots of karate kicks to the bladder and tumbles. Love it!    
Food cravings:  Ranch dressing. Store bought to avoid the possible raw egg issue. 
Labor Signs: No
Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut oil. 
Looking forward to: Labor Day Weekend! Hubby & I will be working hard on the nursery and spending a day out shopping for the little one. Hoping to find a cookout or two as well. 

XO Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment