Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bump Update: T's 27 Weeks!



How far along? 27 weeks! Almost in the 3rd trimester! Time is flying!
Total weight gain/loss: I'll find out at my appt this week!
Baby Is the size of: a head of cauliflower. My munchkin is definitely growing...
Maternity clothes? Nope! Same as it's been. I'm actually looking forward to the seasons changing so I can try something new. Hello jeans and sweaters!
Stretch marks? Just from my other pregnancies
Exercise of the week: same routine as it's been. Keeping the weights light though.
Sleep: I seem to be waking up around 2am every night. Weird.
Happiest moment this week: hubby, the kids, and I drove to Ct to visit family. It was nice to see them and also spend some alone time with my hubby while the kids had a blast with my aunt and uncle.
Miss Anything? sleeping straight through the night
Movement: Tons! I also love trying to identify what body part is trying to poke out of my stomach
Food cravings: fries!! with cheese please.
Anything making you nauseous: spaghetti
Have a bump yet? Yep
Gender : We can finally reveal it in 2 weeks!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? An outtie 
Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut Oil and Vitamin E oil
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Just so thankful for each an every day.
Looking forward to: another weekend without having tons to do. It's been a nice long season of baseball. Football and cheer leading will be taking over soon enough.

XO Tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment