Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bump Update: T's 26 Weeks!!


How far along? 26 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss:18 lbs gained

Baby Is the size of:
Maternity clothes? Nope! Still rocking dresses and skirts. I am loving being pregnant during the summer!
Stretch marks? yup, just from my other pregnancies
Exercise of the week: I had such a "blah week". I truly didn't feel like myself. I took a much needed break from exercise. I walked a couple days, and did yoga one day.
Sleep:  not so great this week. lots of tossing and turning
Happiest moment this week: The beach!
Miss Anything? sleeping on my belly, sushi, and wine
Movement: yes, tons! Little bean moves a lot now! The kids finally got to feel the kicks and punches.
Food cravings: salad
Anything making you nauseous: spaghetti
Have a bump yet? yesss, and I swear it grows every day
Gender : We're not telling....yet
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? out
Favorite pregnancy product: vitamin e oil and coconut oil. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: blah
Looking forward to: a small vacay with my family and some alone time with my hubs.


XO Tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment