Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Monday, August 25, 2014

Bump Update: T's 29 Weeks!



How far along? 29 Weeks! I'm getting more and more excited each day!
Baby Is the size of: a butternut squash
Sleep: This past week little munchkin has been having 2am/3am dance parties which wakes me up and usually takes me about an hour or so to fall back asleep.Thank God for DVR. :-)
Miss Anything? SUSHI & WINE!I just made a date with my girlfriends to join me in the hospital room after delivery for a sushi and wine date night. Ha!
Anything making you nauseous: It's always been spaghetti. I haven't tried it lately out of fear of a vomit session in the bathroom. :-(
Have a bump yet? Yes and I swear it grows every week. If one more person looks at me with 5 eyes after I say I'm 7 months and not 9, I may slap them.

Gender : IT'S A.......
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Sooooo happy!!
Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds
Maternity clothes? Nope! Still dresses, but I cannot wait until Fall. I'm ready to dress my bump in jeans and sweaters.
Stretch marks? The same ones from my previous pregnancies.
Exercise of the week: Same workout routine. I'm kinda getting bored of it, so I'm trying to think of ways to change it up. Any suggestions?
Happiest moment this week: My 31st birthday of course and our AMAZING Baby Sprinkle. There will be a post on both soon!
Movement: Yup and those darn Braxton Hicks contractions.
Food cravings: Not really. I just love food lol
Labor Signs: just the Braxton Hicks
Favorite pregnancy product: Well, I recently got PUPPP (Pruritic Urticarial Papules and Plaques of Pregnancy) which is basically an annoying red rash that occurs in the stretch marks and can spread. It is very itchy! I got it it with my last pregnancy and lo and behold it decide to return this pregnancy. Can I just say thank God for aloe gel?! I constantly rubbed the gel on throughout the day and within 3 days it was gone!!! Had I known about it with my last pregnancy I wouldn't have had to suffer with that annoying itch the whole pregnancy. so my favorite product right now is ALOE GEL!
Looking forward to: Having a fun and memorable week with my kids and husband. The kids go back to school in a week and a half so we plan to soak up the last couple weeks of summer before the routines and headaches begin.

XO TIERRA!

No comments:

Post a Comment