Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bump Update: T's 20 Weeks!



How far along? 20 weeks!!! Wow! Half way there!
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds gained
Baby is the size of: A banana
Maternity Clothes: No :-)
Stretch Marks: yup, from previous pregnancies
Exercise of the Week: Body Pump twice a week, strength training twice a week, yoga once a week, walk 1mi-2mi daily 
Sleeping well: Just plenty of bathroom trips
Happiest moment of the week: Always being with my family!
Miss anything? Wine, Sushi, Sleeping on my back and tummy
Baby Movement: sudden flutters and kicks throughout the day :-)
Cravings: eggs!! scrambeled, omelet with tons of veggies, or egg salad yumm!!, ketchup, and pizza (no, not together)
Anything make you nauseas: spaghetti
Have a bump yet: Yup! I swear i look like I'm 7 months
Gender Prediction: Not a clue, Leila predicts she's having " a sister, I need a sister! Jesus made me a sister."
Labor signs: no
Belly Button In or Out: Out
Favorite Pregnancy Product: I LOVE my coconut oil
Wedding ring on or off: on
Happy or Moody: Happy! Just leave me alone after 9pm
Looking Forward to: Finding out the sex next week! Feeling tons of more movement (which doc says will happen around 23 weeks) and having an awesome summer with my kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment