Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Meet the Pete's!





My husband, Theo & I, started dating in the summer of 2009 when we met through mutual friends. What started off as two people just off the cusp of other relationships quickly grew into a deeper bond than either one of us had ever expected. I was pretty head-over-heels… I mean, the man opens my car door and enjoys travelling as much as I do. I didn’t stand a chance. Three short months after our first date (at a wedding!) we moved in together in his new home.

After waiting not-so-patiently for the man of my dreams to pop the question, he finally did it! It was Thanksgiving night of 2011 at his family’s home in front of all of the people we love. I can’t imagine a more perfect setting.




In May 2013, we married in a whimsical garden ceremony at my favorite place on earth. It was absolutely magical and dreamy. It gives me chills just to think about the amount of love that we felt that day, and every day after.

Less than one year after our sweet “I Do’s” we decided we were ready to start family. And now, I am officially pregnant with Baby #1 (unofficially nicknamed Baby Pete). We are over-the-moon! Thank you for joining us on this journey!

And to our sweet little one on the way, we can’t wait to meet you!

XO Krista 


No comments:

Post a Comment