Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Welcome to Sissy Bumps & Beans!


Welcome! Come on in & stay awhile.


(Tierra, left. Krista, right. Pre-bumps, of course. )


Hey! I'm Tierra (on the left!), a 30 year old wife to one amazing man and mother to 3 (almost 4!) beautiful beans ages 5,7, and 13 and my four legged son Cruz! I am a lover of Jesus, sunflowers, Starbucks (make that a grande nonfat chai tea latte please!), sushi, exercising, and the outdoors! I am completely and utterly obsessed with my family who make me laugh constantly on a daily basis. What more does a girl need!?

I'm Krista (on the right!), a 28 year old first time momma-to-be and wife to my favorite person in the world. I spend most of my days as a full-time marketing manager but most of the time I'm busy day-dreaming about traveling the world, dining out on some delicious grub (sushi, anyone?), sipping on hot tea and champagne, strolling down cute little cobblestone streets lined with antique shops, and snuggling with my hubby &  fur-baby, Ollie. Oh, and my most favorite dream of all? Holding my sweet little baby bean for the very first time. Life has been pretty damn good so far. I make sure to thank God for that every single chance I get.


We're best friends who just happen to be sisters. Earlier this year we got the surprise of our lives when we learned we were pregnant at the same time (cue the ugly tears, happy cuss words, and screams that came with that reveal)! With due dates just three short weeks apart, we are embracing this magical roller coaster ride. 

We decided to start this blog to share our personal journeys through our pregnancies and motherhood. Pregnancy and motherhood are some of the most precious and beautiful times in a woman's life. We want to share our experiences with you as a first time mom, a working momma-to-be, a stay at home mom, and just being women! We look forward to looking back on this blog with our little beans reminiscing on this incredible time. 

 If you feel like stopping in from time to time, we welcome you with open arms, a touch of sass, and growing baby bumps! Feel free to join in on the fun and leave your comments & questions along the way.

Buckle up, we have no idea what we're doing! :-)

XO Tierra & Krista 


5 comments:

  1. I love you two ladies!!! And am so happy for you both. Love the blog too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bump and beans......I look forward to the both of your watching your beans sprout. I'm know expert, but have a wealth of knowledge to share. Can't wait to share it with you and your blog fan club. Ps love the concept... Love yah, Your BeansFake Auntie R ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Congrats to you both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and such a great idea. Congrats to you both and I'm excited to follow this new adventure in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! Happy for both of you guys and loving this blog so far!! Looking forward to more posts!!

    ReplyDelete