Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Bump Update: T's 21 Weeks!

I'm 21 weeks today! Woo Hoo! 19 weeks to go....

Total weight gain/ loss: 10 pounds gained
Baby is the size of a : carrot
Maternity Clothes: Nope! Tons of skirts, tanks, and dresses
Stretch Marks: Yup, from my other 3 kiddies. Just a little on my belly.
Exercise of the week: Body Pump, Strength Training, Walking, and I added another day of yoga
Sleep: Pretty good. I'm usually asleep by 11 and up by 7/7:30...I'm a morning person.
Happiest moment of the week: Finding out the sex of the baby! But I'm not telling ;-)
Food Cravings: Everything!
Anything make you sick: spaghetti
Have a bump yet: Oh yea
Gender Prediction: I know now, but had no idea before finding out
Labor Signs: nope
Belly button in or out: out
Favorite pregnancy product: Still love my coconut oil
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: continuing this amazing summer with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment