Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hello from the Hayes' Family




My husband, Derrick and I, met 11 years ago through our mutual friend. We instantly became great friends! I had a 2 year old son from a previous relationship, so we chose to continue our friendship and take things slow. (I already knew he was THE ONE!) As our friendship grew so did his relationship with my son, which of course won me over. Finally, after 2 years of an amazing friendship, he popped the question in front of our family and friends in our church home at 12 am on New Years Eve. The night was more than I ever hoped for! We then married in May 2006 at a beautiful, rustic winery. One year later, came our first son together and two years after we had a daughter! We are now preparing for baby #4 due in November! We can't be more excited to be growing our beautiful family!
Thank you for joining us on our journey!

XO Tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment