Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Bump Update: K's 17 Weeks!


Hello from Aruba! 


How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds gained
Baby Is the size of: an onion
Maternity clothes? Nope! Thank goodness for maxi dresses! 
Stretch marks? Some from puberty but not from pregnancy yet! Oiling up like it’s my job!
Exercise of the week: Swimming in Aruba
Sleep: Minus the three bathroom trips nightly, no complaints
Happiest moment this week: Feeling our baby move for the first time & arriving in Aruba
Miss Anything? Sushi. And wine. And hoagies ( I desperately want a hoagie).
Movement: Little flutters :) 
Food cravings: PIZZA! And my doctor just gave me the okay to eat pepperoni! THANK YOU, JESUS!
Anything making you nauseas: Mexican food, sadly.
Have a bump yet? yes, I finally popped! 
Gender prediction: Me? Girl. Hubs? Boy (Lord, help him if it’s a girl. She will have daddy wrapped around her finger)
 Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? I’ve always had what I like to call an “innie-outtie”
Favorite pregnancy product: So far, Honest Co. body oil. Not too greasy and smells so yummy! 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Enjoying this babymoon & my hubby's 30th birthday! Going to be off the grid for a little bit!

Alright it's all about my hubby & I now, so I won't be posting much (or possibly at all) until I return. But I will post a recap when we return! Have a great week! 

XO Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment