Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bump Update! K's 19 Weeks ( +1 day!)

Yikes! 1 day late this week with the bump update. 

How far along? 19 Weeks + 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds gained, may be more. I'll check tomorrow at my anatomy scan! 
Baby Is the size of: a mango
Maternity clothes? Nope!Back from vaca so no more cover-ups. But maxis and  flowy are EVERYTHING. 
Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet. 
Exercise of the week: Walking. I have a literal pain in my ass, so walking is my saving grace when I am at work. I get up from my desk once an hour and take a walk.
Sleep:  Still feeling leg cramps here and there, but less frequent bathroom breaks in the middle of the night. I do wake up thirsty and sleepwalk my way to the kitchen from time to time. 
Happiest moment this week: The Beyonce & Jay Z concert with my sissy and our men! I have a serious lady crush on my girl Bey! 
Miss Anything? Not this week. I can't believe I am going to say this but I am actually happy to be home because I can eat without worry! But boy do I miss sleeping on the beach everyday. 
Movement: Yes, I have a little dancing bean! She's so stinkin' cute!  
Food cravings: Cold food, like salads and fruit. It's too hot for anything too heavy or hot. 
Anything making you nauseous: Chipotle
Have a bump yet? Oh yea, baby had a growth spurt. Cue the round ligament pain! Ouch.
Gender : A sweet baby GIRL!  
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still rocking the innie-outie :) 
Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut Oil. My skin on my belly is getting drier quicker so I am loading up on this oily goodness. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My anatomy scan tomorrow! I'm nervous and praying everything goes well but I am also so excited to see my munchkin for the first time in 12 weeks! Last time I saw her she was a peanut and now she's a mango! We also have my in-law's family reunion this week which should be a great time.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Sister blogs are the best :) Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sierra & Faith! Sister blogs are so much fun, aren't they? We are having a blast doing this together! It's so nice to to see another sissy pair blogging too, and we LOVE your recipes and all the baby love. Sierra, your little one is the cutest!! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete