Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Throwback...

Way back to before we had bumps and we were little beans.


Tierra on the left, Krista on the right

I'd like to believe I grew into those ears and those big beady eyes. My hubby teases that I look like the baby on the old TV series Dinasaurs (you know, "I'm the baby, gotta love me!") lol. But I think I'm pretty stinkin' cute! And my big sis, oh she was and still is gorgeous! She had the biggest head of curls that you could dream of (I'd know, I dreamed of them every time my mom attempted an itty bitty ponytail on the tip top of my head). And who doesn't love our festive outfits :) Living the dream, we were! Here's to hoping our little beans have many little photo ops just like this one!

Let's see your throwbacks!
XO Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment