Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bump Update: K's 21 Weeks!



How far along? 21 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs up!
Baby Is the size of: a pomegranate
Maternity clothes? Nope! Rotating dresses like it’s my job.
Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet. 
Exercise of the week: Walking my munchkin pup, Ollie
Sleep: I slept through the night for the first time in ages last night!! Feel like a big girl ;) 
Happiest moment this week: Seeing all of my beautiful friends at my 10 year HS reunion this weekend (I’m getting so old!). It was such a wonderful night of reconnecting and reminiscing, and I may have been the pregnant lady on the dance floor J
Miss Anything? Caffeine!! I can barely keep my eyes open this week. Hoping it gets better soon because napping in my car on my lunch-break getting old.  
Movement: I’m loving our nightly dance parties! She is quite the night owl.   
Food cravings:  Chicken fingers with honey mustard. All day. Every day.
Anything making you nauseous: Mexican food.
Have a bump yet? Yes!
Gender : A sweet baby GIRL!  
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still rocking the innie-outie, but it is getting smaller! Ha!  
Favorite pregnancy product: Coconut Oil!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I’ve been feeling pretty off. Nausea and exhaustion are making me moodier than usual, but I am hoping that I bounce back.
Looking forward to: Reorganizing our house this week before the contractors come in to start measuring and installing our new carpets! Nursery planning is in full-effect!  

XO Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment