Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Monday, July 7, 2014

Bump Update: T's 22 Weeks!





Total weight gain/ loss: 12 pounds gained so far, but I'll find out at my next appointment this month
Baby is the size of a: have no idea, but judging by my clothes he/she is definitely growing
Maternity Clothes: Nope! Still rocking dresses and skirts. I even found me some fab shorts with an elastic waist that I'm loving!
Stretch Marks: Yup, from my other 3 kiddies. Just a little on my belly.
Exercise of the week: Body Pump, Strength Training, Walking, and I added another day of yoga and swimming/water exercises
Sleep: Pretty good. I'm usually asleep by 11 and up by 7/7:30...I'm a morning person. Love my mornings alone :-)
Happiest moment of the week: Finding out what my sissy is having as we were heading to the Beyonce and Jay Z concert! Such a FUN night!!
Food Cravings: I really really really love french fries
Anything make you sick: spaghetti
Have a bump yet: Yup, and it keeps on growing
Gender Prediction: I know now, but had no idea before finding out.... you'll soon find out ;-)
Labor Signs: no, thank God
Belly button in or out: out
Favorite pregnancy product: Still love my coconut oil and I'm now using my Vitamin E oil
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: heading to the beach for a couple days with the hubs and kiddies this week.

So many people ask me how I'm feeling, especially with it being so hot. They ask if I am miserable. Honestly, I couldn't be any happier. The heat doesn't get to me as much as it did when I wasn't pregnant. I am really embracing this time in my life. I am so overwhelmed with joy. I am obsessed with being a mom. It is THE BEST part of who I am. If I ever have a moment of feeling blah and sad I look at my 3 beautiful children and this growing belly and smile. Life can only go up from here.


XO Tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment