Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bump Update: K's 22 Weeks!

This week's bump photo was taken at Target (my FAVE). Trying to find a few new dresses to fit my growing bump! Are stripes a "yay" or a "nay" for us pregnant ladies? 



How far along? 22 Weeks! Can't believe how fast this is going! 
Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs up!
Baby Is the size of: a papaya (yum!)
Maternity clothes? No but it's almost that time... I haven't worn a pair pf legitimate pants/jeans in two months but I'm not always in the dress or leggings mood anymore. 
Stretch marks? Some from puberty but none from pregnancy yet. 
Exercise of the week: Lunch-time walks around my office's walking trail & evening strolls with the pup! 
Sleep: I just bought a Snoogle (pregnancy pillow) and it may just be my favorite thing in life! Sleep has never felt so good. 
Happiest moment this week: Registering for our little bean! It made everything feel so real and my husband and I loved every single minute.
Miss Anything? Sushi... sushi...sushi. 
Movement:Yes, I have a little ballerina on my hands!   
Food cravings:  Still chicken fingers. I'm eating some as we speak (yikes!)
Anything making you nauseous: Sadly everything. Stupid acid reflux.
Have a bump yet? Yes!
Gender : A sweet baby GIRL!  
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still rocking the innie-outie
Favorite pregnancy product: Did I mention that I LOVE my Snoogle!?!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am such a grouch this week. Thank God for good friends and family who have put up with my sassiness. 
Looking forward to: Ordering some of our nursery decor! And hopefully painting this weekend!! 

XO Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment