Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Monday, July 14, 2014

Bump Update: T's 23 Weeks!



How far along? I'm 23 weeks !
Total weight gain/loss:13 lbs gained, but I'll find out for sure on Wednesday at my appointment

Baby Is the size of: a grapefruit
Maternity clothes? No, not yet. Still rocking dresses and skirts. I am loving being pregnant during the summer!
Stretch marks? yup, just from my other pregnancies
Exercise of the week: Same as it's been, but today I actually worked out for 2 hours. Tons of weight training and 45 min of cardio. I am loving the stairmaster!
Sleep:  I've been going to bed a little later than I'd like so waking up has been a little more difficult.
Happiest moment this week: Cheering on my oldest son, Jalen during his baseball tournament this weekend. 
Miss Anything? Still sushi and wine :-(
Movement: yes, tons and I love it! It makes everything so much more real.
Food cravings: cheese and lots of it. 
Anything making you nauseous: spaghetti
Have a bump yet? oh yea
Gender : it's a secret
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? out
Favorite pregnancy product: vitamin e oil and coconut oil. My face has been drying out in some ares so I apply vaseline to those areas so that's been a life saver.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Hearing little bean's heart beat on Wednesday. :-) ....And The Real Housewives of New Jersey premier lol

Pregnancy is not always roses and butterflies. Although, most of this pregnancy has been a breeze I do have some days where it is not so easy. These past few days have been quite exhausting on me mentally and physically. I'm learning that I cannot do everything. It is okay to ask for help and it is okay to rest a little and not always be on the go. :-)

XO Tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment