Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Monday, July 28, 2014

Bump Update: T's 25 Weeks!!


How far along? 25 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss:18 lbs gained

Baby Is the size of: a head of cauliflower! Just about 1.5lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope! Still rocking dresses and skirts. I am loving being pregnant during the summer!
Stretch marks? yup, just from my other pregnancies
Exercise of the week: I started adding some pre-natal exercises/ab work
Sleep:  so much better. less potty breaks if any at all.
Happiest moment this week: It's a tie between the quality time I got to spend with Jalen and seeing my kids thoroughly enjoy Vacation Bible School! I love seeing them discover their love for Jesus.
Miss Anything? sleeping on my belly, sushi, and wine
Movement: yes, tons! I love my little alarm clock in the morning and the dancing at night!
Food cravings: it's been sweets a little more this week, which can be so hard to avoid
Anything making you nauseous: spaghetti
Have a bump yet? yesss, and I swear it grows every day
Gender : We're not telling....yet
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? out
Favorite pregnancy product: vitamin e oil and coconut oil. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: our annual mommies and friends sleepover this weekend! Look for the blog post coming soon!


XO Tierra 

No comments:

Post a Comment