Sissy Bumps

Sissy Bumps

Monday, July 21, 2014

Bump Update: T's 24 Weeks!!


How far along? 24 weeks!! Hello, 6 months!
Total weight gain/loss:18 lbs gained (it's either the fries or the muscle mass I'm gaining)

Baby Is the size of: an ear of corn (about a foot long)
Maternity clothes? No, not yet. Still rocking dresses and skirts. I am loving being pregnant during the summer!
Stretch marks? yup, just from my other pregnancies
Exercise of the week:  same as it's been and I'm loving it!
Sleep:  so much better. less potty breaks if any at all.
Happiest moment this week: My daddy (yes, I call him my daddy) made a surprise visit this weekend!
Miss Anything? Still sushi and wine :-(
Movement: yes, tons and I love it! It makes everything so much more real. Hubby gets to feel it now too which is soooo sweet. I love our car rides together and he just rests his hand on my belly. It's the little things.
Food cravings: still eggs, cheese, fries. I did break down and buy my FAVORITE chai tea latte from Starbucks.
Anything making you nauseous: spaghetti, eeww
Have a bump yet? oh yea
Gender : We're not telling!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? out
Favorite pregnancy product: vitamin e oil and coconut oil. My face has been drying out in some ares so I apply vaseline to those areas so that's been a life saver.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My little ones will be at VBS this week for a few hours in the morning. This will give me and Jalen more one on one time together. We already have our gym schedule planned! lol. What I'm not looking forward to is getting us all out the door at 8:30 am. They love their sleep. Pray for me!


As I get closer and closer to meeting this new little blessing I can't help but thank God. I've noticed a change in me which has made me slow down, take in the day to day, and just be. By doing so, I enjoy life so much more. I kiss my babies even more. I love my husband even more. I appreciate every little thing even more. I must say that life is so great. God is even greater!

XO Tierra!


2 comments:

  1. Did you cut your hair?? It looks really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrea! Thank you! Yes, I cut it back in May. It was much shorter, but I believe with the pregnancy and pre natal vitamins it's growing back pretty fast. Trying to figure out if I want to chop it some more or grow it out.

    ReplyDelete